Woodrow is seeking an experienced ornithologist for a 6-month contract position to conduct bird surveys at locations across Ireland. The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting standardised and highly specialised avian surveys.
Previous experience of carrying out such bird surveys, excellent bird ID, fieldwork skills and good IT and database management are essential. The successful candidate would be expected to:
• Have a high level of overall ornithological field skills;
• Provide regular updates to the field work manager on surveys underway;
• Compile all survey data as per directed reporting format provided;
• Comply with all Woodrow’s Health & safety requirements;
• Have access to their own vehicle and have a full driving licence.
Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com ASAP and no later than by 13 April 2017.