Are you a recent graduate looking to kick start their career with a passionate business who is part of a global organisation?
We have a vacancy for a Graduate Ecologist to assist us with the vital work we deliver throughout Ireland.
The right individual will:
• Undertake ecological desk-based studies to a high standard, under supervision, within the time scale outlined.
• Carry out field survey techniques competently and according to best guidance, under supervision, within the time scales outlined.
• Collate and store ecological data to specified guidelines to ensure the safety of data.
• Input data and research into draft ecological reports as necessary.
• Critically review data and highlight potential issues to Project Managers.
• Monitor workloads to meet delivery targets and keep within budgeted timelines.
• Organise, repair and maintain equipment as required.
• Adhere to Health & Safety requirements and take responsibility for own safe working practices.
• Some knowledge of GIS Mapping.
This is a great opportunity to support and learn from a team of highly experienced experts.
Further details can be found on the accompanying pdf.
If this role sounds like the ideal role for you, please send your CV and cover later to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st July 2022.
You never know, if you come and work for us your weekends could see you climbing the beautiful Benbulbin mountain right here in Sligo!