We joined the APEM Group in July 2021 and Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) is at the heart of everything we do at the APEM Group and demonstrates the organisation’s commitment to sustainable practices.
In the latest assessment we were independently assessed on over 60 different ESG criteria and achieved an ambitious ‘excellent’ score.
This scoring placed the APEM Group within the top 5% of companies that had been assessed at that time and as you can imagine, we are delighted to be amongst them.
We aim to maintain our excellent status and improve further through various methods such as:
• The Establishment of reduction targets for waste production energy and water consumption across the APEM Group
• Measuring carbon emissions, direct and indirect, to maintain and expand the scope of the APEM Ltd & APEM Inc carbon neutral status to the whole Group in 2023
• Evolving our integrated Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Management system across the Group
• Surveying staff, suppliers and clients to identify and determine what they believe are the most important ESG aspects to inform our approach
• Advancing a workforce with employees of all grades from a diversity of cultures, genders and ages
Kirsty Strannigan, the APEM Group’s HSEQ and Sustainability Director commented:
“This is an amazing achievement for the APEM Group and one that we can all be proud of. It highlights our commitment to embedding sustainable practice across our business and our pursuit of continuous improvement. We have established our ESG Strategy for the year ahead which will be driven by the leadership and commitment of our ESG and Environment Committees to continue our journey through 2023 and beyond.”
Please contact us if you would like further information on our ESG journey.